Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

More Tempting than Chocolate

What is…
More tempting than chocolate
More powerful than the pope
More extensive than Google
More useful than a rope
More abundant than the sand
More fierce than a warrior
More ancient than the pyramids
More dangerous than dishonest lawyers

What is…
Hard to come by
But hard to let go
It can’t get you friends
But it gets you many foes
It is hard to resist
But hard work it takes to earn
It is cold and hard
Yet you it can burn

 So with it be careful
Be honest and true
Because with it you can bless
Or harm will come to you

In the last several weeks, I have researched this mystery throughout the Bible.  It can be found over 1500 times (more than baptism and faith combined), so Kyle Butte states.  However, I stopped searching when I found 300, as it would take me months to find them all.

Seeing the importance it is to God, I wish to share my research with you.

What is this mystery?  Find out here:
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7132327_4517408_66821

No comments:

Post a Comment