Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to Change Your Spouse

I know, I know...it's been two weeks since the last post and it's not even Monday. 
A couple of months ago I wrote that there would be a post every Monday...and it's Thursday.  It may surprise you, but I am not perfect.  And anyways, how could I "beat" the last post about my sister-in-law committing to Christ?

So to add to my imperfection, I admit, my prayer life is like an ongoing facebook chat with God...

"God how are you?"
"I love you."
"Thanks for __________"
"Hope you have a good day."
"See you tomorrow."

It is continual and daily, but rarely is it deep.

Thus, when my sister posted this on her blog, I could completely relate.
Join us by praying for your spouse....daily...and deeply.




Ten Ways to Pray for Your Husband [or Wife]


"I pray for my husband's relationship with God.


I pray that God would bless my husband.


I pray for my husband to be a spiritual leader for our family.


I pray for my husband to love me deeply.


I pray for my husband to have a heart for his children.


I pray for my husband to make wise choices.


I pray for my husband's emotional, mental, and physical health.


I pray for my husband to prosper at work.


I pray for my husband's power to resist sexual temptation.


I pray that I will show my husband respect, grace, and kindness."


--------------------------------------------------------
When you're at checking out blogs, check out how do you get saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment